Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sign of the Times




Finishing up some things down stairs, I hear Mommy laughing hysterically upstairs. For those true blue followers of the Baby Bella Blog, you know that isn't a good sign. Mommy inherited Papa's gallows humor - it stands to reason that if she's laughing that hard, something bad just happened to someone.

That someone was me.

I go upstairs to find that Baby Bella has gotten her hands on my hair brush and has thrown it into the toilet. Talk about a bad hair day...

Enough is enough. We have been chasing Bouncing Baby Bella Britches from bathroom to bathroom, from cabinet to cabinet, from drawer to drawer. It's was time to Bella proof the house.

I'll admit, there was a certain amount of "HA,HA! Nana, Nana, Boo, Boo" satisfaction to the process. But I'll be adult about the whole thing - "take that, take that you dirty rat."

No comments:

Post a Comment