When at last the House of Cain awoke, everyone was hungry. Off to Waffle House to start our day - the breakfast least recommended by your Cardiologist. (Baby Bella was the lucky one who got to wear her PJ's to Waffle House - I started to but Deborah and Skyler objected.)
BTW, we have found a new way to wake up Skyler on sleepy mornings - we send Baby Bella into wake him up. She gets a running start down the hallway and bursts through the door like an elephant in a china shop. Then gets on the bed and climbs on top of him. I would say she pats him on the head but it would really be more accurate to say she then proceeds to whoop upon his head.
He knows to get up right away because if I say "love on your brother" she then proceeds to lay her head on his and start pounding on his head as hard as she can. He protests with a smile on his face.
I cannot even tell you what an amazing brother Bella has - he puts up with a lot and does it without complaining. I keeping telling him it will get better as she gets older - it will won't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment