Friday, October 8, 2010

Takes My Breathe Away









Some days the moments can only be captured by the heart. This was such a day - but I did my best to capture it digitally.

Baby Bella and Daddy went outside to straighten the pumpkins and tend to the flowers. My little master gardener was in total heaven as she diligently checked on and touched everything.

She has some new and really cool gestures ...her little hands folded in each other like the Queen watching the royal guard pass.

The hands out and shoulders scrunched "I don't know" is beyond words." We had just heard a bark and I had asked her "Bella, where is the dog?"

Ask her "where are the birds?" and she will look up and open her mouth. I swear this girl thinks she's a baby bird.

She was totally amazed at the House of Cain pumpkins and did a complete inspection of the one bearing her name.

What a day, what a moment with my Bella Boo. Treasured times that make you feel so alive and glad to have the moment to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment