Friday, October 15, 2010

Daycare Worker


What a delight to wake up with the family again. To open my eyes and behold the beautiful blonde bombshell lying next to me.

To hear Baby Bella stir, lift her to my arms, and hold her while she lays her head on my shoulder to wake up. To see Skyler's million dollar mischievous smile as Bella and I crash through the door to wake him up.

I had a tough time leaving the kids today. I was supposed to drop Baby Bella off and head into the office to play catch up. What I did, however, was take her to the daycare and spend an hour and half playing with Baby Bella and her friends.

She ate it up - and so did Daddy. And I made a new friend. Little Ms. Brook decided to hang out with us and join story time. What fun! I have to make plans to do that often. I just have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment