Sunday, July 19, 2009

What's in a Name?

Parents are funny creatures. They say "my child will never do that." and then their child does. They say "I will never do that when I'm a parent," and then they do.

Mommy and I decided two years before we conceived Baby Bella that if we were ever blessed with a little girl we would name her Isabella Reagan. We would never, we protested, call her Bella. Oh no, only the full regal name of Isabella would suit our offspring.

That declaration didn't even survive the pregnancy. Seven months in and we were already abbreviating her name to hang on the nursery wall. So what is in a name? Here are a list of things call Baby Bella on a routine basis:

Isabella
Bella
Baby Bella
Bella Boo
Boo Bear
Bella Rose
Poo Britches
Sweet Pea
Ms. Fussy Britches

1 comment:

  1. Some are self explainatory. I love baby Bella, Bella, Bella Rose...sweet as...

    ReplyDelete