Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Baby Bella Goes to the Mountains


Blogging from Gatlinburg, TN.......

Baby Bella and fam bravely departed for the mountains today. Whether this was a brilliant and brave act or a risky and crazy idea remains to be seen. So far Baby Bella has proven to be a terrific traveler.

Upon arrival, the princess immediately found her way into her PJ's and went....fast asleep. I am referring to Princess Bella but the same could be said for Princess Deborah.

Sometimes it's the small things in life that matter most. Six months ago I thought pack 'n play meant you packed your duffel bag and headed out of town to play. Now I know it's a wonderful contraption that keeps the baby out of Mommy and Daddy's bed on a road trip. Now why didn't I think of that?

God Bless the inventor and manufacturer of the Pack 'n Play.

No comments:

Post a Comment