Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Swing Low...

...sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home. A band of angels, comin' after me. Comin' for carry me home.

Some days, an old spiritual says it all. I told Deborah they were so close that I could hear the chariot wheels. But that might have been wishful thinking on my part.

Daddy, Mommy, and Baby Bella all took ill within hours of each other. A wicked stomach virus mixed with head cold symptoms. Yikes! Three out of four of us sick at once. Skyler should receive a humanitarian award for the care he had to provide in the last 24 hours.

OK, yes, I am being dramatic. I admit to being the third worst patient in the world -right behind my Mom and Dad. But this was bad. The worst virus I have ever experienced.

No pictures today, gotta go take a shower. I was just thrown up on - again.

No comments:

Post a Comment