that is 427 in dog years.The Cain's and Blythe's got together (at G'ma & G'pa Cain's house) to celebrate Papa's birthday. Grandma prepared a special lunch menu for Papa - salmon patties, roasted turkey breast, black-eyed peas, cream corn, deviled eggs, cranberry relish, and croissants.
Does anyone, besides me, find it hysterical that these two preachers LOVE something called "deviled eggs"? Ironic, at the least.
A nice celebration for a good man. Happy Birthday, Papa.
Side note: Skyler asked Papa if he expected to live to see 62 years of age. Papa said, "I don't know, ask me next year." It's a little disconcerting when people start asking you how much longer you plan to be here. Wishing you many more, Papa.
DISCLAIMER: I just published this post and realized it appears the two preachers, my minor child, and I are smoking cigars. Let me assure you, we are blowing our party favor horns. Let's not get rumors started on the Baby Bella Blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment