I walked up to the gate to see Emerald May in a deep sleep. This warm afternoon sun sure is inviting for an equine nap. She heard me walk in the pasture but just couldn't seem to shake out of the sleep. So I slowly walked up and just sat down beside her. A very cool moment with a girl that was scared of her own shadow six months ago.
Tuesday, March 1, 2022
Sleepy Emmy
I walked up to the gate to see Emerald May in a deep sleep. This warm afternoon sun sure is inviting for an equine nap. She heard me walk in the pasture but just couldn't seem to shake out of the sleep. So I slowly walked up and just sat down beside her. A very cool moment with a girl that was scared of her own shadow six months ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment