No, we are not trying to see every city in the country by horse drawn carriage. But now that I think about it, that would be a noble endeavor.
Deborah and I did enjoy the opportunity to see Nashville by carriage. And we learned something in the process - horses do love to get frisky with her. I think she brings out the animal in them. Our stallion, named Blue, showed out when she was around.
This would be the second time in a week that she has brought out the "wild" in an otherwise well trained horse.
I have to admit, she has the same effect on me. But reading this blog years from now, I think Isabella won't want to know that. Still, I'm really into your Mom, baby girl. I hope you marry a man that is as into you and I am to your Mom.


No comments:
Post a Comment