Monday, November 18, 2013

Those Poor Boys



I woke up this morning and chuckled to see that both of my girls have pretty roses sitting beside their bed.

Mommy, as she always does, took her three dozen birthday roses and arranged them in a vase beside the bed.  She then took one of each of the three colors and put them a vase beside Isabella's bed. 

You would have thought Isabella was given a million dollars.  This girl loves to feel special with the gift of pretty flowers.

It got me thinking. And chuckling.  Those poor boys that set out to win her attention may well go broke keeping her in flowers.  I do love that she loves to feel special and knows that she is worth pretty flowers.

Attention boys, save up some money or find a great place to pick pretty flowers.  My pretty and special girl loves pretty flowers and loves to feel special.  For this, I shall not apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment