Sunday, December 4, 2011
Toddler
It finally hit me. Or maybe it's that I finallly accepted it this week - Bella is a toddler.
Perhaps it's time to change the name of the blog to Toddler Bella's Blog. For a fact, she is not a baby anymore. My little prayer come true is a toddler.
She walks, she talks, she manipulates, she screams, she climbs, she hits, she sings, she goes potty, she sleeps through the night, she pretends, she knows her ABC's, she counts to Ten, she shops, she kisses, she.....
Yep, she's a toddler. Now what does that mean for me? How does one parent a toddler girl? Here we go again. I have that "I don't know what I'm doing feeling." And it is almost always followed by a period of rough on-the-job training.
Buckle up good. Here we go again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment