Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Have Clothes...





...will travel.

Baby Bella has gotten into the habit of dressing in several different rooms. This morning we managed to get her jeans on in her room before she took off running with her shirts. I held up two shirt and said "Bella, which one?" She grabbed both of them and was on her way to brother's room before I could get up off the floor.

She pranced around his closet before deciding to put them on herself while sitting on brother's bean bag. We then added socks and shoes in Daddy's closet.

One of the million questions I intend to ask God on the other side: "why do kids insist on getting ready in every room but their own?" Notice that Skyler is nowhere to be found in his room. No, he had grabbed his clothes and was getting ready in Mommy and Daddy's room.

Hmm. One of life's great unsolved mysteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment