Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lost and Found




Isabella has reached the stage of development where she realizes things don't just disappear. If it was here a minute ago, it stands to reason it is here somewhere. And thus, it has become difficult to hide things or distract her from things.

"It's here, I know it is! I saw it! Now give it to me, already!" Oh the times we have heard that in her jabbering.

I couldn't help but get tickled at her today when she lost her pink golf ball. She proceeded to go around the room looking under every piece of furniture. Alas, she found it - and got so excited that she fell face first into the carpet. (it's a little hard to lean with a bulky diaper attached to your back side.)

We golfers are always talking about getting the ball in the cup. Isabella has her own version of that...her favorite thing to do is put her golf ball into her cup and carry it around.

No comments:

Post a Comment