

Yes, the reference is to Daddy, not Baby Bella. Daddy has been rather clingy with Baby Bella tonight. Can't explain it - sometimes you just want to hold them and never let go.Really, how do you put down a wonderful little girl who is looking at you this way? Or one who is resting her head on your shoulder while sucking her thumb? Come on now - it's not possible.
Yes, Ms. Vanessa, this is why she likes to be held all the time. And no, it's not likely that I will toughen up. Battle over, Baby Bella has won.
Tim - you were right. I didn't stand a chance against a baby girl. It's just not a fair fight.
Charles - I take back everything I have said about you spoiling your girls. I realize now that that is the way of the world with a Daddy and his little girl(s).
No comments:
Post a Comment